During The Covid-19 Lockdown Period We Would Prefer You To Order Online, By Phone or email:
If you cannot order online or on the phone or by email you will still be able to come to the store, however we are operating under strict protocols, the store will NOT be open for you to go inside. Our team will help you from behind a 2m barrier for all of our protection.
Thank you for your cooperation as we do our best to assist you.
If you are unwell DO NOT visit our stores, you can order online or by phone or email and we will deliver to you contact-less.
We are also prioritising our people’s welfare to ensure they are able to spend time with their loved ones through this process. We have decided to reduce our hours accordingly.
If you need to visit any of our stores, our new hours are now:
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Saturday – Ashburton is closed
Ruralco Store Onsite Protocols:
- Please read all signage upon entering our sites
- Entrance to the store is limited to two customers at a time
- Entrance is prohibited past a point
- 2m rule between other customers applies
- Payment through Ruralco account only, no cash, eftpos or credit cards will be accepted. If you wish to pay by credit card you can do so online.
For further information www.ruralco.co.nz/COVID-19