RURALCO ENERGY TERMS & CONDITIONS
You have entered into an agreement with Ruralco Energy for the supply of Energy and Energy Services.
This privacy statement uses the words “we” and “us” to refer to Ruralco NZ Limited and Ashburton Trading Society.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
To provide you with Ruralco Energy Services we (and our agents) hold and interpret the following information:
- Energy usage data and billing information to include Energy use per ICP, contract terms and fee’s.
WHO WILL COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Wherever possible we will collect personal information from you directly. However, in order to enable you to obtain the benefit of the Ruralco Energy Services we use the following agents, who may also collect personal information:
- Independent Energy
- Ruralco’s preferred Energy Retailers
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION
You authorise us (and our agents, including those listed above) to collect, retain, use and disclose personal information about you which is collected by us in connection with provision of Ruralco Energy Services for the following purposes:
- To supply you with Ruralco Energy Services in accordance with the terms applicable.
- To communicate with our agents to enable the supply of Ruralco Energy Services to you.
- To communicate with you in connection with the Ruralco Energy Services.
- To communicate with our agents to accurately assess and monitor your Ruralco Energy Accounts for the purposes of:
- Checking accuracy of your account.
- Checking current billed rates are correct.
- For the checking of contract renewals.
- In order to seek out opportunities for more efficient energy usage and spend.
We understand that your privacy is very important. If you have any questions about our privacy policies or your personal information please contact us directly by email at email@example.com.